Monday, November 21, 2011

India's Top mobile operators hacked for free internet

Many of my friends asked me to post some contents on cellphone hacking... I have decided to share some brilliant hacking methods.. Firstly I will guide you how to hack India's top mobile operators (like Vodafone,Airtel,BSNL) for using internet. As internet has grown up as the basic amenities of life,thus we require its presence in this technical era. Before moving on to this topic I would like to say these methods are tested by me and its works 100%, use before these methods are fixed.

VODAFONE FREE INTERNET

Vodafone provides fast internet in India so to hack vodafone,I have designed a operamini (modified) which doesn't charge you on using internet. Just you need to install this app in your phone to use it. You can download a lot of stuffs all for FREE!! I think you should grab this jar file and install it in your phone now. Download operamini .

AIRTEL FREE INTERNET

This is a airtel proxy hack.. what you need to do is that, just change your settings in your phone.

Proxy – 122.170.122.111 (or 122.170.122.190 or 202.133.60.185 )
Port – 8080
APN – airtelgprs.com
Homepage – www.soumya-sourav.blogspot.com
And I am definitely sure it will work..if you face any problem pass a comment regarding it.

BSNL 3G hack

Many friends of me have suggested some methods of hacking BSNL 3G but I found, it didnot work after some days. Hence I am providing you some techniques which I have tested and got positive results.
Step 1 : Have a recharge of your BSNL 2G with Rs.1 so that it gets converted to 3G and have a check on your balance by dialing *123# I am sure you must be having 0 MB in the main balance.
Step 2: After this step again recharge with Rs.1 to get converted to 2G and recharge with a netpack 99(price in odisha).
Step 3: Then again recharge it to 3G. And have a check in your balance I am sure you must be having 3GB(amount will be in MB) in your main account.
Step 4: If you face any problem just restart your cellphone and repeat these steps above.

Please comment on this article. If you ever find any difficulty in using the above procedures please free to share with me.

Best Blogger Tips

6 comments:

  1. want to know the steps to use hack'd proxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear @arnab i will be posting .. I have created a lot of hacked proxies for all mobile providers i will post it as soon as possible..

      Delete
  2. can you provide the working VPN tricks for AIRCEL & RELIANCE in Orissa...please

    ReplyDelete
  3. from where do I change the settings.

    ReplyDelete

  4. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

  5. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete