Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hack P.C while chatting on Facebook


This is my first blog ever.. And today I will give you a technique of hacking into ones's computer while chatting with him/her in Facebook, Gtalk or Rediffbol....So first of all before entering into this topic I assume that you  have a basic knowledge of computer, especially command prompt/MS dos ..

So lets do our hands dirty...While chatting with your friends you must be wanting, what all latest things he's/she's hiding from me...???? And the answer I am going to teach you...

While chatting with your friends just open your command prompt[(start >Programs>Accessories>Command prompt) or (start>run>cmd.exe)]

And the next step is to type netstat -n in your command Prompt....

Now the complete list of I.P address is infront of you which are actually connected  to your P.C. Now you have to goggle it on which port does your chatting software sits on.  I assume that I am using yahoo chat(PORT No. 5050). Hence you get a close entries of your I.P addresses having Port no. 5050 . Now you search for the different I.Ps ,and that different I.Ps are your friend's I.Ps ...And same Series I.Ps are your own I.Ps..So to access the drive of your friend just type netuse G:\\ipadress\C$Here I have taken  'G' as your blank drive letter ,generally you dont have this drive letter or else you can assume a different one like Z,X,Y and I am assuming that you are attacking his/her 'C' drive.. and $ is compulsory ...)
And you will be amazed to see his/her drive and you can do your business..

 Please comment if you find any difficulty in using it...Happy hacking....!!!

This is for educational purpose only and the author is not responsible for any mishaps resulting from this article.
Best Blogger Tips

25 comments:

  1. Old trick which does not work..... U chat with a proxy server in between... U never get the actual ip

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does not work

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to hack my friends pc and control his disk do u help me ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @krishna can u tell me which OS you use and what you did (steps) ??

      Delete
    2. I'm using window 7 ultimate, I can get the ip address but not his pc. when i type the second command i get 'netuse' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Pls help

      Delete
    3. net use me space do

      Delete
  4. i'm having problem with your trick i know ip address of my frnd and when i type netuse and his ip address i am getting that "netuse is not and internal command " plz help me my id krishnaraj1434@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't write netuse then ip ... Follow the example I have stated "netuse G:\\ipadress\C$".. It will surely work ..

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. hey krishna & blogger .........

      u must give space between net & use ........... some what like this "net use" (don't consider this ")

      i'm sure it will work

      Delete
  5. hey i want to hack my friends pc i m using windows 7 please tell me how to do it ..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good follow these steps... I hope you will succeed. If you fail post the exact error u incur.

      Delete
  6. I CAN'T DO THIS CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS MORE EASILY

    ReplyDelete
  7. here we shows two type of connections estalibshed or time wait thn which ip address is used and also local and forgien

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir i am mayank sharma i want to inc traffic on my blog and also prove adsense sir plzzz help me my gmail is datainstructure92@gmail.com

    and my blog is herehttp://mayanktech123.blogspot.in/ i also want make a blog like tht http://sandeeptechspot.blogspot.in/ thn sir plzz hlp me..plzzz...sir my no is 9802382016.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i get the system error 67 network name not found.....what should i do??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where we have to put the frnds ip?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Netuse is said to not to be used as a command.

    ReplyDelete
  12. show "the device is not ready" in cmd.windows 7 after enter command

    ReplyDelete
  13. NET USE C : // IP ADDRESS / C$ is the correct code

    ReplyDelete

  14. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete