Friday, November 11, 2011

Adding your name near the windows clock

Some months before I was thinking to add my name on the taskbar.. I did a lot of experiments on this but I could not find anything. Now I decided to keep my name near to the windows clock.. After deciding it, I went for another experiment.. then I finally found the way of adding my name near to the windows clock.. So I guess you must be knowing what I am really going to discuss today??. Today I am going to share the technique of "how to add your name near to the windows clock.." before moving on to the topic take a screenshot..

Lets get in to our work...

Step 1: Goto control panel then click on Region and language.


Step 2: Then a screen will pop similar to this shown
Now click on Additional Settings button

Step 3: Then another screen will pop-out ...goto Time tab and check this below..
Now as mentioned on the image change the names on the respective fields and click on OK.


Step 4: I hope now you can go and check out your taskbar....

I hope you all enjoyed it....!! Please become members and pass comments... Feel free to ask anything relating to this... Thanks..
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:


  1. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete