Monday, October 31, 2011

Gmail trick

Hii buddies hope u must be fine all... I am going to post a trick which every one asked me.. while I was in my high-school.. The topic was how to check accidental sending of e-mail.. I had no idea at that time but i think now I am eligible to post that trick in front of you all. I guess everyone reading my blog must be having their own gmail ids. I am sure you don't know how to undo send in Gmail. Gmail has a feature by which you can do it but by default it is disabled and you have to enable it for use.

I assume that you have a proper idea of opening and closing your gmail ids.

Step 1: Open your gmail ids(e.g:-username@gmail.com).

Step 2: After opening go to the specified area shown in the figure.

Step 3: Now click on the "mail settings".

Step 4:  Now after clicking on mail settings you will get a screen similar to this

Step 5: click on the "labs"(an experimental stuffed page..try to use all the apps) shown above.

Step 6: After clicking on the labs find a option "Undo send"


Step 7: You can clearly mark the feature is disabled. Now select enabled.

Step 8: Now move toward the end of the page you will find a button "Save changes". Click it and now you are done.!!!
After doing all this, You enabled this feature to your gmail account.
send an email and now you will get undo option after sending any email.

If you liked it share it on any social networking site, tabs shown below...or else comment..

Any problem contact me...

Happy hacking!!!
Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete